Consumers demand more environmentally friendly ways of transportation and easily accessible digital services that seamlessly adapt to new needs and convenience-oriented lifestyles. A car subscription service provides the needed flexibility and bundles services that meet modern customers’ expectations.
Car subscription is expected to make a substantial impact on the Automotive industry. Car manufacturers and industry experts estimate that 20-30% of new car sales globally will be in the shape of a subscription service already by 2025.
Through first-hand experience from running our own EV subscription with a fleet counting over 1.000 vehicles, imove has created a fully customizable white-label solution letting third parties offer their own branded car subscription service. We call it Car Subscription as a Service. With the help of our recently closed €19 million / $22.3 million Series A round led by AutoScout24, the pan-European online marketplace for new and used vehicles. In the center of this expansion you find the Growth team, which is now looking for a Business Developer to join their team.
We are looking for a business developer (15-20 hours/week) for our new car subscription marketplace! Help us to ensure a smooth onboarding and valuable development of our partners (car subscription providers) and become part of imove's journey to scale car subscription in Europe.
We work in cross-functional teams with focus on a collaborative atmosphere and fast execution. The German car subscription marketplace is developed in collaboration with AutoScout24. As a Business developer you will work with the imove and Autoscout24 marketplace team to ensure a successful development of the German car subscription marketplace.
Your main responsibilities:
- Supporting partners with the integration/creation of their offerings on the AutoScout24 car subscription marketplace (including direct communication with our partners)
- Provide valuable improvements to increase partner and imove/ AutoScout24 value
- Help partners maintain and improve their offerings
- Support with digital traffic evaluations
- Creation of content for our car subscription marketplace
What you bring:
- Hands-on mentality and enjoy working in a team
- Creative person with great attention to detail
- Analytical mindset
- Good communication and time management skills
- Fluent in English and Norwegian (German is a big plus but not a requirement)
- Confident with Microsoft Office
We are looking for a hire ASAP, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and reach out if you have any questions!
Looking forward to your application!